Pre-Move: 2 Weeks Out

Hi all,

First of all, if you're reading this, I appreciate whatever brought you here. Whether it be curiosity, support, or something else - I'm excited to be sharing this new adventure I'm about to take and I'm happy you're here. I never thought I would air out my life, so to speak, but here we are. I figured this journey is something worth documenting.

As some may know, I'm a little less than 2 weeks away from embarking on a move to Finland. And of course the questions come up: Why Finland, what's there? What does your boyfriend do? If you want to know the answer to the latter, you can read all about David's journey here. Truthfully, I can't think of a better time to experience something like this. I've never lived abroad, I've traveled abroad, but living is a whole new experience. 

While this decision doesn't come lightly, it does come with excitement, gratitude, and some apprehension (but that's a post for a different day.) I look forward to taking this next big step, and look forward to writing updates in the upcoming weeks!

xo

Lake view in Valkeakoski, Finland

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helsinki: Amos Rex

Israel: What You Need to Know

Top Five Favorites in Helsinki